Hi, we are Andrew (photographer) and Judith (editor), and Happy Ever After Photography is our family business that we are proud of. As a wedding company, we have started back in 2010 in Ireland (Castlebar, Co. Mayo). In 2017, we moved our business to Italy, while also proving photo and video services in other European countries. Beside the weddings we have arranged a lot of styled photo shoots with Italian wedding planners in Milan, Lake Garda, Lake Como, Amalfi, and Rome, also in Galway (Ireland), Riga (Latvia), Vilnius (Lithuania), Poland and more.
Beside us two there is our amazing assistant Maria (professional artist with masters in art) and a professional videographer Vytas, whose work has a truly cinematic feel and look. All our team members speak English, Lithuanian and Russian languages.
Between the wedding seasons, we spend a lot of time on our personal artistic projects, such as writing books and blog articles on photography, editing our wedding vlogs, teaching in university, creating travel photo and video content and so on. Since 2022 we also support a Lithuanian NGO organization that helps Ukrainian refugees with humanitarian aid.
Due to our involvement in such NGO program, as well as other art-related projects mentioned above, we can only accept a limited number of bookings. In order to avoid the confusion, we mark all the booked dates and announce officially when the month is fully booked. All this information can be found in our Availability & Contacts section.
Here is a short summary of reasons why you may like us:
1. Our clients get all their images edited and ready for download in 14 days after the wedding day!
2. Our clients receive the first 20 edited images during the next 24 hours after the wedding day!
3. All our clients can download all unedited photos in medium quality JPEG format and ask us to edit some extra photos from that download.
4. We offer a free love story photoshoot (or a Welcome party) on the day before the wedding day.
5. The client pays a reservation fee (20%) beforehand, but the rest can be paid only after the client downloads all edited images.
6. Our clients receive a private web based page where all images and videos are stored, and download links provided on the go. It is very easy to see the progress of our editing work, share the content with the family and friends, and it literally takes only seconds to load the result on the phone or desktop.
7. We travel to all EU countries and UK - the same price list for all locations!
8. Even if you booked only one photographer - you can still expect a vLog video for free: example.
9. We speak several languages and are quite a fun team, all our clients say that they felt relaxed and "like home" when working with us.