Hi, we are Andrew (photographer) and Judith (editor), and Happy Ever After Photography is our family business that we are proud of. As a wedding company, we have started back in 2010 in Ireland (Castlebar, Co. Mayo). In 2017, we moved our business to Italy, while also providing photo and video services in other European countries. Beside the weddings we have arranged a lot of styled photo shoots with Italian wedding planners in Milan, Lake Garda, Lake Como, Amalfi, and Rome, also in Galway (Ireland), Riga (Latvia) and Vilnius (Lithuania).
Our creative team is also joined by Maria, our amazing assistant (second photographer), who is a professional artist with a Masters in Art. Together, we also work with Vytas, the "No Limit Shot" videographer whose work has a truly cinematic feel and look. As a team, we are multilingual and proficient in English, Lithuanian, and Russian.
During the off-seasons, I pursue personal artistic projects such as writing, editing, teaching, and creating photo and video content. I also attend the music school where I learn playing piano (I am in love with Frédéric Chopin music), which was my dream for many years. Since 2022, our family supports a Lithuanian NGO organization that provides humanitarian aid to Ukrainian refugees.
As our involvement in NGO programs and other art-related projects limits our availability, we mark all booked dates and announce when the month is fully booked. To stay updated on our availability and get in touch with us, please visit our Availability & Contacts section.
Thank you for considering us to be part of your special day!
Here is a short summary of reasons why you may like us:
1. Our clients get all their images edited and ready for download in 14-21 days after the wedding day!
2. Our clients receive the first 20-40 edited images during the next 24 hours after the wedding day!
3. All our clients can download all unedited photos in medium quality JPEG format and ask us to edit some extra photos from that download.
4. We offer a free 30 min. love story photoshoot (or a Welcome party) on the day before the wedding day, or the clients can book our 1-2hr service for photo to fully cover their Welcome Party (boat, restaurant etc.)
5. Our clients receive a private web based page where all images are stored, and download links provided on the go. It is very easy to see the progress of our editing work, share the content with the family and friends, and it literally takes only seconds to load the result on the phone or desktop.
6. We travel to all EU countries and UK - the same price list for all locations!
7. We speak several languages and are quite a fun team, all our clients say that they felt relaxed and "like home" when working with us.
8. We have only positive feedback, which can be found here and here.